Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Ride Place Sale Terms and Conditions
Orders shall be made with Ride Place. Ride Place understands that its timely acceptance of orders is an important element of the terms and conditions Ride Place shall have 3 business days after its receipt to accept (or reject for a legitimate business reason) any order submitted. Should Ride Place fail to timely accept or reject an order in accordance with this section, such order shall be deemed accepted and shall become binding on Ride Place. All orders shall be fulfilled by Ride Place within 7 business days of order acceptance subject to stock availability.
Freight costs will be displayed on the tax invoice. Ride Place will strive to meet the requirements of the requested delivery date. However, Ride Place will not be held liable for any loss suffered as a result of delay or failure to deliver goods by the courier company.
Dealer Terms of Sale:
All sales by Ride Place shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
All our products come with 12 months manufacturer's warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, and display) and also a 2-year warranty on the bike frames.
Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc.) are not included in the warranty but may be replaced on a case-by-case basis within the first 6 months.
An outgoing goods inspection is always carried out before the goods are delivered, but we recommend that you inspect the delivered goods after you receive them. Should you notice any damage, please contact Leon Cycle as soon as possible so that we can discuss the next steps.
If the you notice any packaging and/or transport damage on delivery, we ask you to have this confirmed in writing by the carrier upon delivery and to notify us.
We recommend that you keep the damaged packaging as evidence wherever possible.
Ride Place assesses each refund and/or return enquiry on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the case there may be an entitlement to a replacement, credit, or refund.
1. Discuss the issue with Ride Place and obtain a reference number for the return or contact Ride Place through the website.
2. Package the item and return to the return address we provide indicating the reference number.
3. After the item is received, it will be assessed within 2-3 business days and we will either ship out a replacement item, provide a credit or refund.
The return cost of the faulty parts to Ride Place will be the responsibility of the customer. If there is an item that needs to be returned that is deemed as faulty under warranty, the replacement item return shipping cost will be the responsibility of Leon Cycle. If the item returned is found to have no faults the return cost will be the responsibility of the customer.